Coffee Experience & TourGood Land Organics Farm
Coffee ranks amongst the most consumed beverages in the world yet most people have never been able to visit a coffee farm in a California beach town, until now. FRINJ Coffee is proud to announce exclusive experiences that will take you on a sensory journey of coffee and tropical fruit and give you a glimpse into the future of Southern California agriculture. Join us for a coffee origin experience from 9:30am-12pm at Good Land Organics, the first commercial coffee farm in the continental US that is turning heads worldwide. Along the way, you will gain a deeper understanding of the process of cultivating and producing specialty coffee.
- Guided tastings of FRINJ Coffee’s speciality pour-over brews
- Pastries from a local bakery
- Guided educational ranch tour with multiple fruit tastings along the way (Closed toe footwear for hiking is required. Water bottles and sun protection are recommended)
- Walking the farm involves hills and is moderately strenuous. You may participate in the walk, or relax by the pond and enjoy the farm views instead
- Discounts on Good Land Organics fruit and FRINJ merchandise
- Ticket discounts for students, seniors & military (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount codes)
*Please plan on leaving your pets at home for their safety
*All events will take place in accordance with CDC and Local Covid-19 Guidelines. FRINJ Coffee Inc. reserves the right to modify or cancel events with reschedules/ refunds if current public health conditions require*
*Our next tour will be in April 2022, stay tuned for dates!